Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!


Well it's that time of year again. We say goodbye to 2007 and hello to 2008. I begin this year as I have always begun every new year. With high hopes and lots of dreams for it to be the best year ever. I have lots of things happening this year. I am getting married, starting the immigration process and possibly starting a family of my own. The last item on my list of course is something that will be way way later in the year. But it is always a possibility.

I have never really been one to seriously make a new years resolution. I always said that its pretty useless to make a resolution that will only be broken in a few weeks, so why bother with the disappointment. This year however I am making a resolution. I am going to get back to eating better. I am going to start exercising. Once stuff calms down here on the home front I am joining the Curves gym in town. I have already talked to them and really like the program they have set up. It's just something that has to happen. I have started to gain weight back that I had lost. My clothes aren't fitting and I am refusing to buy a bigger size again. So it's time for me to get tough with myself. Either I start losing the weight OR I cant go out anywhere because I will have no clothes to fit me.

I am going to start a new thing in my blog. I will try and post a blog at least once a week. Plus I am going to be posting recipes I have tried and really liked. Feel like sharing the good eats. The first recipes I will be posting won't be healthy choices but as I start to get more healthy the recipes will of course be changing as well.

That's about it for tonight. I will leave you with a greeting from "The Boys".

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!

No comments: