Saturday, September 11, 2010

Endings...

True Blood and Big Brother are having their last episodes of the season. I am not sure what I will watch now, probably Grey's Anatomy, I might even watch Survivor again, seeing as how Jimmy Johnson (the former coach of the Dallas Cowboys) will be a contestant.

Another ending is summer, yes I know, fall doesn't officially start until September 23rd. Tell that to our recent weather! Lots of rain with temperatures reaching a max of 64F and dipping into the 40's at night. We even had our first frost warning a few days ago. I can see the leafs starting to change colors and I cannot help but get excited. This is one of my favorite times of year.



I will take more pictures as fall progresses.

Those who know me well, know that I love looking at houses that are for sale. I was doing that today and found a house I just absolutely adored. Just for curiosities sake, I clicked the mortgage calculator to see what a monthly payment would look like on a $89,999 house. I was excited to see $498 a month. I thought to myself; wow we could handle that!! Well then I scrolled further down and saw approximated insurance cost and another fee. When they added that all up it was about $750 a month. Talk about a downer! We could probably swing that with both of us working. However, I would rather not go that high.

It was a good lesson to learn, I need to take insurance and other little fees into consideration when I am looking at houses, on top of which, I also have started to pay attention to what school district a house is in. We do want to have a child in the near future and if we are buying a house I would like to stay in it for a long while, so the school district is something we should be concerned with for the future.

With my new found knowledge, I think I will go look at more houses.

No comments: