Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yes, I know it's Sunday but...


Okay so it's called Fuzzy Friday because I am suppose to post it on Friday. However, I got distracted and forgot it until Saturday afternoon. Then thought ooo I will post it now and maybe no one will notice. Then I discovered my camera batteries were dead dead dead. So they spent the rest of Saturday charging up. So now here we are on Sunday. :P Better late than never right?




This was taken in our outside stairwell, the door they are standing by leads into the kitchen and is the door we use all of the time to enter our house. We do have a front door but the stairs are all rotted and after watching a uninvited sales person almost fall through one of the stairs when it crumbled under his feet, yes funny story I might share later, I will not go up those stairs.

Anyway this is about the dogs so, this is what they do every time we are coming back in from playing outside. They both run up the stairs and stand there waiting ever so patiently for me to come in close the door and come up the stairs. It also usually signals feeding time so Cooter is especially excited =D.

No comments: