Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wha??? Another post today??

Yep that is right. Three posts today as I am behind and trying to catch up.

So let's see, what new stuff do I have to comment on today. Ooo okay, this past Friday I went to the dr. They did all the usual stuff, weight, height, blood pressure. My blood pressure was super high so I now have to monitor it for the next couple of weeks. If it stays high on a regular basis I will more than likely have to be put on meds and I'm pretty much counting on that happening. Saturday Ed and I went to Wal-mart and I took my blood pressure twice both times it showed up as higher than it had been at the dr's office. yippee :|.

They also took my blood so that they could test my thyroid. He said he would call me back on Monday with the results and call in a prescription for me. I haven't heard anything back yet. I called this afternoon, cause after 3 years of not having meds, I am a wee bit impatient. A message has been sent to the dr's nurse to call me back asap with the test results. So I am sitting here at almost 3pm, still waiting and anxiously watching the phone.

I haven't been in the best of moods lately and people are starting to get on my nerves. I am constantly biting my tongue or sitting on my hands to keep from snapping. There are a few in particular that are driving me to drink, not literally, just a figure of speech. :P Hopefully though this will pass and I can get back to just the usual level of people annoying me.

Anywho, I took the weekly fall picture of the backyard yesterday. It's less pretty now as the leafs have started falling at a quick rate. Hope you enjoy the picture and have a great rest of your Tuesday.


No comments: