Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pills make Christina a happy girl...

I am so bad at making titles for my blog entries. I seriously sit at my desk for a good 20 minutes, trying to decide what the heck to name my new entries.

This past Saturday I was able to finally get my thyroid medication and I am starting to feel like a semi normal person. I have to go back in for a blood test in a month so we can see if this dosage is the right one for me. For right now it seems pretty darn nice to me. The Dr is also going to want to revisit my high blood pressure issue. I am anticipating being put on BP meds as well. We just want to get my thyroid under control first, then work on other stuff.

Canadian Thanksgiving was yesterday. Ed is on the road and I just stayed home, which suited me just fine. I'm not a big fan of the holiday, it wasn't a particularly fun holiday growing up and I don't have many happy memories. Also being the picky eater that I am, I do not like most of the traditional foods.

Anyway, not much else is really going on. I took the weekly fall pic in my backyard this morning. So I hope you enjoy that. Over the past several days it felt like summer again. Blech, I was really enjoying the fall temps, when I woke up this morning it was noticeably cooler than it had been and leaves were falling like rain past my bedroom window, I was pretty stoked. I gladly welcome Fall back. :D


No comments: