Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun Websites




Two fun communities on the net I would like to share.. First is www.vzones.com. The pictures above were taken there. First pic is of Ed and I dressed up in wedding clothes :P. 2nd is a picture of my avatar and 3rd is a picture of my Aunt as she looks in newHorizones. There is also Dreamscape which my Aunt and I just joined a couple months ago. It's so much fun exploring and decorating there. Plus you get to meet people from all over the world. If your bored and looking for a place to play some fun games and meet lots of new people.. This may be the place for you.

The second community is called www.sparkpeople.com. Is a great resource if your wanting to lose weight. They help you track your food, calories, exercise and more. They have tons of different interest groups to join with tons of members there to share success stories and recipes with. It is a bit of an information overload but if you take it one step at a time it will become your favorite go to website for weight loss tips and encouragement.

No comments: