Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New dog pics..


It's been a while since I posted pics of the pooches.. So thought I would put a couple up for your viewing pleasure.
Times are tough and gas prices are a rip off. With the gas companies recording huge profits I wonder why they cant share the wealth? Makes me wonder why the gas prices are so darned high if they are making such a huge profit. The greedy butts. Diesel prices are also a problem. Ed is having a hard time of it lately. The fuel cost is eating into his paychecks badly. Not to mention his truck needs some work to help increase his fuel mileage. Right now I believe he is sitting at around 5mpg. With a good truck it should be I believe 6 to 7mpg. He is hoping to get the repairs done because other wise he can't afford to keep running it.
I have sent off and am waiting on my visitors record extension to come in the mail. I'm not too stressed about if they renew it or not. Lot of other things occupying my mind. We have moved our Wedding date back to the original date we had planned. August 8th of this year. I really liked the date 08/08/08.. hehe cute.
I don't know what we are going to be able to do for it. But I don't have a burning desire to have a big to-do. I already had the wedding I had dreamed of and well that didn't make the marriage last. So frankly I don't care much what we do. Am more concerned about our life before and after. Making a happy marriage is more important than a big ceremony and party.

Well thats about it tonight. Think I will go play some sims.

No comments: